An eventful day and worries

Because I take quatiapine at night, and because of its sedative properties it makes me very tired in the morning. I have to really fight through that tiredness to wake up. Usually trying to drag myself into the shower helps to wake me up for the day. And then comes the all too familiar headaches that do not disappear. No matter how much pain medication I take.
I've decided this month that I am going to check to get another MRI brain  time with the blue ink contrast. So I have to save up £400 again and phone my neurogragist and somehow convince them to give me another scan. Because I believe they have definitely missed something. I've tried to tell my parents for quite some time now but they don't believe me because of the previous results. So this time, I really hope that they find the root of the cause. But I start thinking.. I'm not the same person I was before I was pregnant and the sepsis got ahold of me. I am very forgetful, my mind works at a much slower pace now. I have frequent headaches and my concentration is terrible and not to mention my vision has blurred from 20/20 when I had my eyes lazered back in year 2014. Gosh. I hope this doesn't come across negative I'm trying to be upbeat as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leo

Hello out there?

Headaches and Painkillers