Headaches and Painkillers

So, for a couple of months now I have been experiencing headaches. Like a lingering headache everyday the best way to describe it is like the worst headache of my life. I have previously been trying to phase them out with painkillers, 3-5 cocodimols a day. I know that's not healthy.. as codine can become addictive. Trust me I'm not addicted to them. They just phase out the headaches for a short while but then the pressure in my skull is back apparent as ever. It never disappears and it's been like this for months now.

What I can't understand is perhaps 4 months ago, I had an MRI scan. It wasn't with blue ink contrast though because the instructor who was going to do the test thought because I was only 27 it's unlikely to show anything up. Which is a silly reason and I really wish I had that blue ink contrast. I waited about 2 weeks for my scan results. I also had a full body CT scan with blue ink contrast to check other areas. And an EEG. During all these I was just thinking I really hope that they find something.. what root of what's causing these headaches, my vision to become tunnel vision and my forgetfulness of not being able to think very much. This has also effected my concentration a great deal.
After 2 weeks came my results:

MRI Brain scan: nothing found. I couldn't believe that. I sat in front of the neurogragist and could of wept.. this is not what I expected I was pretty sure that they should have found something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leo

Hello out there?