DeviantArt

Almost everyone probably has an idea of what DeviantArt is. It is a website devoted to artists, artist hobbyists, and buyers and admirers alike. I love the website or atleast love(d) the website. Until this month. I had a very forgetful month due to what Sepsis had caused to my memory. I knew I had won and brought things I wanted to pay for them, but I just couldn't fathom the concentration up to pay for them etc. I had been dealing with a lot of depression and it seems I didn't have the concentration that month.

So a person I had once dealt with in the past, an artist who was selling and trading her characters. I was just getting into the website Toyhou.se at the time. A website of where you can store all your characters designs either made or brought and I wouldn't upload any character there until I had properly paid for it. A month ago or so I had to get away from home for a bit. So I went to Haverigg with my parents and my nana Cecelia, ,my nana is from the Lake District but she has recently come down to live in Sutton-in-Ashfield with us since her husband and my grandad Laurence passed away from stomach cancer.

I brought my OC (Original Character) called Aurora from a user on Toyhou.se her designer was adorabelle and I liked the variation adorabel so I changed my 6 year old deviant art account to adorabel.

This is my Aurora, she can be drawn kemonomimi style or more anthro. Since buying Aurora I have discovered I have a big interest in Pastel goth.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leo

Hello out there?

Headaches and Painkillers