Hello out there?

So I see that people are reading my blog which is good, I appreciate any input, questions and advice from you guys. I guess the main thing on my mind is.
I was wondering if anybody, who has had a brain tumour has experienced these same or similar symptoms?

My symptoms consist of:
  • Having headaches as strong as migraines which is best describe as the "worst headache ever" that doesn't go away.
  • Having to take 3-5 cocodimols a day. 
  • A dull pressure in my head that I can feel. 
  • Enlarged pupils
  • Poor concentration
  • Slower thinking pace
  • Poor patience
  • Pain at the back of the eyes when you lean forwards
  • Having to rest the head on a pillow or chair arm in the day
  • Struggling to sleep
  • Off vision and blurred even though I had 20/20 vision before pregnancy

I used to multitask, think fast and was so intelligent before I got Sepsis in my pregnancy back in August. I survived that amazingly and gave birth to a beautiful baby boy called Leo. He's 1 now. He lives with his dad because he stole him when I was weak. I see him sometimes.

So I've had post partum depression and phycosis and I take tablets for, such as quetiapine at night and sertraline in a mornin. I'm on a low dose now as months have past and I no longer have the phycosis just headaches all the time.

Since I've came from the hospital I've been having strong headaches that I can't shake and sometimes I black out. This isn't anxiety speaking, I used to be quite an anxious person before pregnancy but since everything that's happened in my experience I've lost that anxiety. I became stronger for what I've been through.

The thing is I can't understand.. I have had an MRI months ago, and it came back clear. But as the months have progressed I've been having twitches of my body and not being able to think, my vision goes tunnel vision sometimes and this pressure in my head that's awful. I'm planning on getting another MRI this month with blue ink contrast this time though as I hear that can produce clearer images. and perhaps a scan on my sinus' as I can feel a dull pressure in the roof of my mouth and down my nose and when I lean forwards I get pain at the back of my eyes. I hope to hear from you guys soon. I really appreciate your comments and help. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leo

Headaches and Painkillers