Introduction

Hello guys, it's nice to meet you. My name is Heather and I am 27 currently.
I am a mother to a beautiful little boy called Leonardo or Leo is his name for short.
He's currently 1 year old. Leo came a surprise to me, unfortunately when I was 32 weeks
pregnant I had sepsis (blood poisoning) and I have been recovering from that back in August 2016.

I am a strong woman to be still here in the world. I am not highly religious but everyday is a blessing.
I represent the Sepsis Trust and I have promoted my story online nottinghampost.com.
I have also been asked to star in Panarama lately.

We don't know what curveballs life can throw at us sometimes but can either let them weaken you, define you or strengthen you.  in Panorama lately that are going to come around to my house. I'm dealing with a lot at the moment and haven't been able to think of the Panorama.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leo

Hello out there?

Headaches and Painkillers